Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Holy Snapping Duck Do!

Holy Snapping Duck Do! I just had a terrible scare when I thought I have not updated this since petrol was cheaper than a bottle of Grange!... You would not believe that my hands were chopped off and I was waiting for bionic ones. I hope they bring chocolate!.I am lost in a sea of pseudo-olde-english with discovering time doesn't stand still, a ticking crocodile, just generally being a nuisance to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day is passing in a blur from the second star on the right, straight on to I am begging my kid to go to sleep or so help me God that kid will be decorating my wall, 'Duct tape still life'. I am avoiding recapture. perchance.I swear on my mother's grave I will blog about it when I find my way home. What? Assuming I don't get distracted by counting my chest hairs..

Post created courtesy The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator

No comments: